Cha Medical to hold global forum on next
简介Cha Medical and Bio Group said Wednesday that the group will hold the Global Forum on Future Medicin ...
Cha Medical and Bio Group said Wednesday that the group will hold the Global Forum on Future Medicine 2023 at Cha Bio Complex in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, on Oct. 27.
The forum will invite experts in stem cell research, regenerative medicine and cell and gene therapies, as well as officials from the government's regulatory agency.
“The forum will provide opportunities for us to share the latest trends and new findings in the stem cell and GCT research areas,” said Yoon Ho-sup, president of Cha Advanced Research Institute.
The forum will feature speeches from acclaimed experts, including Hiromitsu Nakauchi, a genetics professor at Stanford University School of Medicine; Hideyuki Okano, a physiology professor and the current dean of Keio University School of Medicine; and Kim Kwang-soo, a neuroscience professor at Harvard Medical School.
Professor Nakauchi will deliver his speech on stem cell research and its clinical applications during the forum’s first session.
In the afternoon sessions, Professor Okano will touch on regenerative therapy for spinal cord injuries, while Professor Kim will speak about stem cell therapy used for Parkinson’s disease.
The final session will consist of discussions about open innovation opportunities in the regenerative medicine sector, as well as the relevant regulatory challenges.
조선중앙TV는 지난 3월 8일 개최된 인민군 창건 75주년 기념 열병식 녹화중계에서 김정은 국무위원장과 '백두산 군마등정'을 한 백마를 공개했다. 중앙TV는 "우리 원수님 백두전구 ...
Korean Air Co. has decided to retain workers of Asiana Airlines Inc. on condition that Asiana agrees ...
사우디아라비아를 국빈 방문 중인 윤석열 대통령이 23일(현지시간) 오후 영빈관에서 칼리드 빈 살만 알 사우드 사우디 국방장관(오른쪽)과 압둘라 빈 반다르 알 사우드 국가방위부 장관 ...
- 홍준표, 하태경 종로 출마 선언에…"주사파 출신이 갈 곳 아니다"
- American investigated for ‘teeth grinding’ graffiti across Yongsan
- Seoul shares open higher despite US losses
- Samsung's Harman acquires audio platform Roon
- Korean banks at risk of W3tr in losses in HK
- Tax refund limit to be doubled for tourists
- 군사력은 미국이 우위지만, 글로벌 공급망은 미·중 비등 [중앙포럼]
- S. Korea, AIIB discuss stronger partnership, new investment chances
- Female Nexon employee berates 'misandrist gesture' in MapleStory video
- Former Hungarian ambassador receives Gwanghwa Medal
- Posco wins W300b EV parts deal with US carmaker
- Korea, Britain finance chiefs discuss economic dialogue, investment ties
- [Herald Interview] Lee Eung
- Requirements for zoo licenses set to be toughened
- [Contribution] Future of agriculture
- 'Violent crimes induced by noise disputes increased tenfold since 2016'
- Man adopts 2 cats, just to kill them
- Blackpink survives 7
- Woman claiming to 'see God' committed to mental health facility
- S. Korea's economy grows 0.6% in Q3, unchanged from earlier estimate
- Boeing eyes more Chinook helicopter exports to S. Korea
- Experts forecast US
- 이낙연, 1만3000명 출당 청원에 "당에서 몰아내면 받아야지"
- 5 cities in Japan splashed with Seventeen
- Korea Herald, Indonesia's Kompas vow to deepen media ties
- [Today’s K
- Exhibition opens to deepen ‘Olympic experience’
- Solbi talks about dealing with malicious online comments in documentary
- Seoul shares open tad higher on tech, financial gains
- Tire tycoon's family feud rekindled