您现在的位置是：부모와 아이 >>正文
SK gears up for largest
简介SK Group has opened registrations for its annual tech conference, the SK Tech Summit 2023, which wil ...
SK Group has opened registrations for its annual tech conference, the SK Tech Summit 2023, which will be held on its largest scale ever, the telecom carrier SK Telecom said on Wednesday.
Under the theme of “AI Everywhere for a Better Future,” the SK Tech Summit 2023 is scheduled to take place from Nov. 16 to 17 at Coex in southern Seoul.
A total of 17 subsidiaries under the conglomerate, including SK Telecom, will prepare sessions, exhibitions and additional activities featuring 190 technologies related to AI, augmented and virtual reality, big data, blockchain, the cloud and other ICT technologies.
This year’s topic of artificial intelligence will take up 60 percent of the sessions, allowing SK to share its vision and confidence in a future with AI.
Adding to its key global partners -- Anthropic, Amazon Web Services and Google -- the giant also invited the member companies of the K-AI Alliance -- SK Telecom-led AI Alliance -- to cultivate a comprehensive AI ecosystem.
The two-day conference will kick off with SK Telecom CEO Ryu Young-sang’s opening speech on SK’s response to the changes and opportunities brought by generative AI.
The opening ceremony will also see four keynote speakers underscoring the importance of generative AI. These speakers include Chung Suk-geun, chief AI global officer at SK Telecom; Jared Kaplan, Anthropic CSO; Slavik Dimitrovich, head of specialist solutions architecture of AI/ML at AWS; and Warren Barkley, senior director of product management at Google.
In the afternoon, Sapeon, a global AI semiconductor company that spun out from SK Telecom last year, will reveal its next-generation inference AI chip X330 for the first time.
The telecom giant will also prepare an exhibition booth for its mobile virtual assistant to showcase the applications of AI technology in our daily lives.
Entrance to the event is free. For further details on the schedule and ticketing, visit www.sktechsummit.com.
- 부모와 아이
When pianist Kim Song-hyeon participated in the Isangyun Competition in early November, he saw the w ...
- 부모와 아이
More than 70,000 children and teenagers are identified as “homeless” in South Korea, wandering the s ...
- 부모와 아이
Temperatures are expected to become warmer this week compared to previous years, the Korea Meteorolo ...
'The Glory' notches two accolades at AACA including best drama series award
[KH Explains] Why tighter US subsidy rules could boost Chinese firms
'Violent crimes induced by noise disputes increased tenfold since 2016'
Seoul shares open tad higher on tech, financial gains
'Dune: Part Two' to be more action
'Making economy more dynamic a top priority': finance minister nominee
- Corning appoints company veteran as new Korea head
- Ateez closes 1st chapter of career with 'The World Ep. Fin: Will’
- 군사합의 효력 정지 책임 넘긴 北 "한반도 전쟁은 시점 문제"
- 尹대통령, 이동관 방통위원장 사의 수용했다…"면직안 재가"
- Bomb threat causes midnight fuss at Yonsei university
- 북·러 또 무기거래? "나진항에 석달새 대형선박 18척 드나들어”
- Photo of Fu Bao's baby twin sisters’ birth selected for Time's Top 100 Photos of 2023
- A decade of YouTube and Korea in the World of Dave
- Merger of Korean OTT platforms Tving and Wavve imminent: sources
- Insurance firms' net income jumps over 47% on
- [New on scene] Lee Jun
- Yoon's office denies hasty secretary sacking to hide truth
- Mirae Asset seeks generational change in leadership reshuffle
- Coway ramps up environmental protection
- 병역거부 대체복무자 첫 소집해제…1173명 전국 교정시설에
- Seventeen 1st male group this year to top Melon Top 100
- Unification minister meets US civic group head to discuss NK human rights
- 공군 수송기 급파, 한·일 220명 텔아비브 탈출
- Seoul shares open higher as US Treasury yields slide
- S. Korea to hold remembrance ceremony for independence fighter at center of ideological dispute
- Korean Air to retain Asiana workers after takeover: sources
- Drugs smuggled in through Incheon Airport surge since pandemic: lawmaker
- 12 suspected cases of lumpy skin disease in cattle under investigation
- S. Korea's rising problem: unemployed youth giving up on job searching
- Over 40% of manufacturers say they need more foreign workers
- EU preparing UN draft resolution on NK human rights
- [Today’s K
- Gender ministry to discipline 123 parents for not paying child support
- N. Korea blames US for instigating Israel
- Naver to build digital twin platform for Saudi cities