For esports fans, more activities await beyond LoL matches
简介Seoul beckons local and global esports fans with esports-friendly attractions during the annual Leag ...
Seoul beckons local and global esports fans with esports-friendly attractions during the annual League of Legends World Championship, which began its 41-day run on Tuesday.
While 22 teams have begun the journey to the Summoner’s Cup, LoL enthusiasts can enjoy esports experiences not limited to just watching the matches.
League of Legends, or LoL, is one of the most popular multiplayer online battle arena games.
Held at Korean tourism publicity center HiKR Ground in Jung-gu, central Seoul, Worlds Playground offers an esports booth where visitors can engage in hands-on programs, including online cheering, a dance challenge with LoL World Championship anthems and more.
LoL-themed exhibitions, a stamp tour, the screening of a LoL World Championship documentary and more will take place at HiKR Ground through Nov. 19, the day of the finals.
A special video of Korean esports stars, including "Faker" Lee Sang-hyeok and "Deft" Kim Hyuk-kyu, sharing their favorite tourist attractions and Korean dishes, is presented on the fourth floor of HiKR Ground.
HiKR Ground is open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Tuesday to Sunday.
The US International Trade Commission (ITC) concluded Samsung Electronics and Samsung SDS did not vi ...
The news of the death of artist Park Seo-bo at 92 years old on Saturday was met with an outpouring o ...
In rookie director Kim Chang-hoon’s feature debut film “Hopeless” which opened in theaters last week ...
- LG Energy Solution to supply EV battery modules to Poland's ICPT
- [KH Explains] Amazon's cloud industry plans raise fears of Korean market monopoly
- Seoul to implement alert system to manage overcrowded areas
- BTS' V joined by Jimin in solo fan meeting 'Vicnic'
- OPEC members push against fossil fuel phase
- [New in Korean] Witches, ecofeminism, climate crisis: Tale of resilience and nature’s power
Culture minister to discuss exchanges with Vatican this week
이용, 지도부 때린 서병수·홍문표에 "선당후사·솔선수범 하라"
S. Korea entering 'recovery phase' amid geopolitical uncertainties: Choo
SK to hold CEO meeting in Paris
US trade body finds no patent breaches by Samsung over digital signage: sources
[New in Korean] Booker Prize
- [KH Explains] Why Starbucks' new coupon policy is a big deal in Korea
- LG Energy Solution's new residential ESS to hit US market
- 한기호 "제주해군기지는 盧의 결실"…여‧야 모두 박수 보냈다
- 尹 "참모들 앉아있지 말고 현장 가라…나도 민생 더 파고들 것"
- S. Korea's Navy holds regular multinational mine warfare drills
- D.O. of EXO to leave SM
- 尹 대통령 "국립대병원 중추로 육성" 의료인력 확충 필요성 강조
- 윤 대통령 “저보고 소통 부족하다 지적하는 분 많아 반성”
- Pentagon official touts robust extended deterrence to S. Korea
- Seoul shares close nearly flat on US rate
- LG wins SOAFEE board membership to join Arm, Bosch
- Court overturns ruling on fabricated asylum interview: report
- Drug offences rise by nearly 50 percent on
- Yoon nominates former boss to head broadcasting watchdog
- Investigators, not teachers, to handle school violence from next year
- LG Display to cut jobs in cost
- Seoul stocks end nearly flat on cautious note
- LTI Korea announces winners of 2023 Korea Translation Award
- [사진] 부산 깡통시장 간 윤 대통령과 기업 총수들
- Citibank Korea hosts digital forum for corporate clients
- Mirae Asset Securities names new CEOs
- Yoon visits Busan after failed World Expo bid
- G7 leaders strongly condemn N. Korea's satellite launch, arms transfers to Russia
- [KH Explains] China ups OLED ante to take over Korean shares
- Passengers file complaints over burning smell on Gimpo Goldline
- Auditor says Moon govt distorted 2020 death of fisheries official
- Actors, musicians unite for Hakchon Theater's closing act
- Half of young people struggling financially: Seoul
- LG H&H sales up 294% in half year on Japan's Qoo10
- Seoul shares edge down amid US slowdown woes; won sharply down